Are you curious about some of the products we offer, or perhaps just interested in educating yourself more about mushrooms? Well we are just as passionate about learning and educating, as we are in providing the items to people like you. Mushrooms and other fungal species just so happen to be biologically efficient, sustainable, and critical to our sensitive ecosystem. Can educating yourself about mushrooms help to improve our community? Can supporting the industry help combat some of the damage happening to our planet? These are the questions that help drive our passion, and hopefully they will spark your interest as well!
At our location in the foothills of the Willamette Valley, we have exposure to an astounding amount of biological diversity, especially in relation to the products we sell. Our knowledge of these local organisms is something that we hope to pass on to you, the reader.
- Airbenders of the Mushroom World
- Buy Matcha Powder | The History of Matcha Powder
- Growing Mushrooms: A History
- How to Grow Shiitake Mushrooms Instructions
- Lobster Mushroom
- Mushrooms and Cancer
- Mushrooms that glow?
- Shiitake health benefits
- The Morel Mushroom
- The Saint of the Sea- Samphire
- The Spiked Hedgehog Mushroom
- What is a huckleberry?
- Yellowfoot- Warming Up to the Winter Mushroom